2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L Overview
If you didn’t know, the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee is one of the most awarded SUVs available on the market. Although a Grand Cherokee is an award winner, sometimes you need an upgrade. If that is you, Mitchell driver, then the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee L is the SUV you have been waiting for on your wish list. You can expect state-of-the-art features that Jeep provides in all of its vehicles, as well as more legroom, a broader selection of amenities, and advanced technology features. At Billion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT, we provide you with the Jeep Grand Cherokee overview so you can feel confident in your Jeep-buying experience. Contact us to learn more.
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Key Features
If you are looking for a fresh look, sleek and stylish Jeep, the Grand Cherokee L will put a smile on your face. You can expect extra legroom in all three rows, an ample amount of luxury features, and a whole lot of conveniences. Brookings drivers will fall in love with the most Luxurious Vehicle in its Class by Ward’s AutoWorld, and here are some key features as to why:
- Seating for up to seven passengers and Best-in-Class second-row legroom
- Sculpted Exterior with tapered roof for peak aerodynamics
- Selec-Terrain® Traction Management System and Quadra-Lift® Air Suspension
- Choice of three 4×4 systems
- 10.25-inch digital cluster display
- Uconnect 5 infotainment system with a 10.1-inch touchscreen
- The most safety and security features available in its class
- Available 16-way adjustable power front seats with memory and massage
- Available multicolor ambient LED lighting
- Available 16-way adjustable seats with memory and massage
- Available Quad-Zone Automatic Temperature Control
- Available head’s up display
- And many more!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Interior Dimensions
You will have plenty of room inside the new Jeep Grand Cherokee L for tall passengers or larger items. Here is what you can expect for the Jeep Grand Cherokee L interior dimensions:
- Total passenger volume – 152 cubic feet
- Maximum interior cargo volume – 84.6 cubic feet
- 1st-row legroom – 41.3 inches
- 2nd-row legroom – 39.4 inches
- 3rd-row legroom – 30.3 inches
- 1st-row headroom – 39.8 inches
- 2nd-row legroom – 39.9 inches
- 3rd-row legroom – 37.3 inches
You can customize your new Jeep Grand Cherokee L with a split-back folding bench seat, two seats with a center console, or add a captain’s chair to the second and third rows of the cabin. There are a ton of possibilities with the Jeep Grand Cherokee L!
Jeep Grand Cherokee L: Capability
You already know that Jeeps are made with a ton of capabilities and options. Choose between three four-wheel-drive systems for better off-road traction and adventures. The new Jeep Grand Cherokee L offers best-in-class towing with a maximum capacity of up to 7,200 pounds when properly equipped with the class-exclusive 5.7L V8 engine, making boundaries null in void.
Test Drive a New Jeep Grand Cherokee L for Sale in Sioux Falls
We hope that our Jeep Grand Cherokee L overview provides you with a better perspective of what the Jeep Grand Cherokee L can do on and off Sioux City roads. Visit our dealership in Sioux Falls to take the Grand Cherokee L out for a test drive. Our finance department is on standby to help you buy or lease your next Jeep. What are you waiting for? Adventure is calling.
More from Billion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
Are you in the market for a new vehicle with convenient features and versatile trim levels? 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee configurations offer features that all Sioux Falls drivers will appreciate.Read the guide from Billion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT below to learn more about the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee trim levels. View Grand Cherokee InventoryContact Us 2021 Jeep…
Behind the wheel of the new 2021 RAM 1500, you can expect to earn up to 20 mpg city/25 mpg highway, thanks to features like a 3.6L V6 Pentastar engine, eTorque capability, and rear-wheel drive. Throughout its lineup, the new RAM 1500 offers incredible fuel economy, giving drivers around Sioux City the ability to travel…
Are you wondering how much the Grand Cherokee can tow? When it’s properly equipped, the 2021 Jeep Grand Cherokee has a maximum towing capacity of 7,200 pounds. With four different engine options to choose from, the Grand Cherokee is both the perfect everyday SUV and rugged adventure vehicle that Sioux City drivers deserve. Read on…