What is a Durango Citadel?
The versatile Dodge Durango is a great addition to families around Sioux City with powerful engine performance, three-rows of seating, and an interior packed with the latest technology. However, if you’re looking for a luxurious upgrade to your daily drives, you may be interested in the 2022 Dodge Durango Citadel. Learn more about what a Dodge Durango Citadel is capable of with Billion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT, and take on your next family trip in a model that fits your needs and style.
Durango Citadel Vehicle Configurations and Pricing
When it comes to finding the right performance for your trips around Sioux City, the Dodge Durango Citadel offers powerful V6 and V8 engine options along with the option of standard RWD and available AWD. Let’s take a look at the pricing for the Durango Citadel vehicle configurations:
- 2022 Dodge Durango Citadel RWD: $51,195 MSRP
- 2022 Dodge Durango Citadel AWD: $53,195 MSRP
Dodge Durango Citadel: Premium Capabilities
While there is no shortage of standard features found on the entry-level Durango trim, the Citadel brings you the best the vehicle has to offer with premium seating material, larger infotainment screens with a range of connectivity options, and several advanced safety features. This Citadel vehicle also distinguishes itself from the rest of the lineup by offering the standard 295-hp, 3.6L Pentastar® V6 engine along with an available 5.7L HEMI® V8 for more thrilling performance around Mitchell. Here what a Durango Citadel is equipped with on the road:
- Available Engine with 360 HP and 390 LB-FT Torque
- Available Maximum Towing Capacity of 7,400 Pounds
- Uconnect® 5 with 10.1-Inch Touchscreen
- SiriusXM®, Apple CarPlay® & Android Auto™ Compatibility, Wireless Charging Pad
- Nappa Leather-Trimmed Seating with Perforated Inserts
- Heated and Ventilated Front Seats
- Forward Collision Warning with Active Braking, Adaptive Cruise Control, LaneSense® Lane Departure Warning with Lane Keep Assist and Blind Spot Monitoring with Rear Cross Path Detection
- Second-Row Captain’s Chairs
- Three-Row Seating
Continue customizing the Durango Citadel with genuine Mopar accessories.
Dodge Durango Citadel: Spacious Interiors
Whether you’re filling up the trunk after a trip to the grocery store or you’re planning a road trip with the family, the flexible Citadel interior adapts to your needs. With 50+ seating configurations and second-row “fold and tumble” seats, it’s easy to find the right space for your passengers and cargo. Stretch out with Dodge Durango Citadel dimensions on drives around Brookings:
- Headroom (Front/2nd/3rd): 39.9 in / 39.8 in / 37.8 in
- Legroom (Front/2nd/3rd): 40.3 in / 38.6 in / 33.5 in
- Hip Room (Front/2nd/3rd): 57 in / 55.5 in / 42.4 in
- Shoulder Room (Front/2nd/3rd): 58.5 in / 57.7 in / 50.4 in
- Cargo Capacity: 85.1 cubic feet
- Passenger Capacity: 141 cubic feet
Durango Citadel vs. R/T
You can’t go wrong with any of the models in the 2022 Durango lineup. If you compare the Durango Citadel vs. R/T, you’ll find they share a lot of similarities in the many premium amenities listed above as well as the versatile seating arrangements. However, the R/T features a standard 5.7L HEMI® V8 along with other distinctive features:
- 5.7L HEMI® V8 Engine with 360 HP and 390 LB-FT Torque
- Available Best-in-Class Towing Capacity of up to 8,900 Pounds
- 20-Inch Fine Silver Aluminum Wheels and Dual Exhaust
- Heated Flat Bottom Steering Wheel
- Available Blacktop Package
Compare the Durango Citadel vs. R/T yourself and contact us to schedule a test drive on Sioux Falls streets today.
Explore the Premium Possibilities of the Durango Citadel!
Add a luxury experience to your family trips around Sioux City with the 2022 Dodge Durango Citadel. Continue exploring the Durango Citadel vehicle by visiting us at Billion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT and when you’re ready to take a model home, our finance information page can give you a number of car buying tips.
More from Billion Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram FIAT
If you would love the Jeep Wrangler experience but are a fuel-conscious individual, you will want to check out the plug-in Jeep Wrangler 4xe, which has been the first Electrified Open-Air SUV. If you would like to learn more about how the Jeep Wrangler 4xe is superior to any gas engine in terms of highway…
The versatile Dodge Durango is a great addition to families around Sioux City with powerful engine performance, three-rows of seating, and an interior packed with the latest technology. However, if you’re looking for a luxurious upgrade to your daily drives, you may be interested in the 2022 Dodge Durango Citadel. Learn more about what a…
The interior of the Jeep Grand Cherokee has been widely praised by critics and general audiences alike. You will get plenty of incredible comfort and performance features to vastly enhance Sioux City drives. With all that being said, you can expect even more impressive upgrades with the newest redesigned interior. With the newest redesign, you will…